If you’re unable to sync Orders with Xero, you might see one of the following errors:
- Payments can only be made against authorized documents.
- Payment amount exceeds the amount outstanding on this document.
- Payments within a batch cannot be deleted.
This can be attributed to a payment recorded in the corresponding Xero invoice that EZRentOut is unable to edit/delete.
- Go to the Xero invoice by clicking on the link provided in the EZRentOut Order.
- Delete the payment in the invoice.
- Try the sync again from EZRentOut!
Posted in: Xero