Before Sync Utility Version 3.1
If you are using a QuickBooks Desktop Sync Utility earlier than Version 3.1, here is what you should do to look up the Error Log.
1) Go to File Explorer > Local Disk (C:)
2) View ‘Hidden Items’. Depending on your Windows version, the Hidden Items options might be a little different.
3) In the Program Data Folder, find the Log file.
4) Send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sync Utility Version 3.1 and Later
If you are using the QuickBooks Desktop Sync Utility Version 3.1 and later, here is what you should do to look up the Error Log:
1) Go to File Explorer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Data > EZRentOut
2) In the EZRentOut folder, Log files will show up for each month. They will follow the format below, with ‘201807log.txt’ standing for the July 2018 Log file, for example.
As you can see, you can now also see specific Error Reports here as well.
3) You can send the relevant file as an attachment to email@example.com
Posted in: Integrations