Two-Factor Authentication is an added layer of security to your EZRentOut account that restricts third-party access. This protects your valuable account information by preventing your account from unauthorized log-ins.
Here’s how you can enable Two-Factor Authentication:
- Go to Company Settings→ Authentication→ Select Email and Password → Choose Two-Factor Authentication
- In order to check if Two-Factor Authentication is enabled, sign in to your EZRentOut account using your registered email and password
- After you have entered your login credentials, an overlay shown below will appear. It will send a six-digit One-Time Password (OTP) to your registered email address. This OTP received on the email is valid for 3 minutes.
- If you are unable to enter the OTP within 1 minute, you can click Resend One-Time Password to receive another OTP on your registered email address
- Enter the One-Time password received on your email address and successfully log in to your EZRentOut account
What if I am unable to access One Time Password?
In case you have lost access to your registered email address or have forgotten your password you can follow these steps:
- Ask your administrator to disable the Two-Factor Authentication for you using their account.
- They can do so by clicking on More→Users→Selecting the User name → Click Temporarily Disable Two Factor
This will temporarily disable the Two-Factor Authentication feature for you for 30 minutes. Now you can access your account easily.
Please note Two-Factor Authentication can only be enabled for Account Owners and User accounts.