At EZRentOut, we are committed to provide an unmatched support experience. You may use any of the following possible means of communication with us:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – https://blog.ezrentout.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features.
- Contribute your ideas – http://ezrentout.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the products roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them.
FAQs of EZRentOut are listed below:
Here’s how it works:
1) From an order’s detail page, use the email option icon (see image below).
Note: This option will play out only if the customer has an email address added to the customer details. Learn More
2) An overlay will appear. You can add details/subject as needed. Choose an Order Printout type and template under ‘Send Print Order’. Then hit the ‘Insert’ link.
A ‘signature pad’ must be added to the Order Printout template you are emailing to the customer. Learn More on Customizing Order Printouts.
3) Hit ‘Send Email’ from the bottom of this overlay. Check ‘attach an invoice’ to receive a pdf file when the customer submit the signed invoice. You can also ask the customer for payment and send a copy to yourself.
Tip: Make sure that ‘Invoice Signed By Customer’ is checked in MORE -> My Alerts. Learn More
4) The customer will receive an email alert with a preview of the agreement/invoice, a place to sign, and a button to submit it. Learn More about alerts for customers.
5) Once the customer signs and hits ‘submit’, you’ll receive an email alert of the Invoice signed and the pdf will be available under Documents tab on the relevant order (see images below).
EZRentOut supports the Wacom Intuos Pen Tablets for capturing electronic signatures. This enables more convenient signature capture to make the order process smoother.
Here is everything you need to set up electronic signatures using Wacom Intuos Pen Tablets on EZRentOut:
- Prepare your Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet (Recommended Model: Wacom Intuos (CTH-690))
- Plug the USB cable into your tablet and computer
- Download and Install Driver for MAC and Windows here
- Restart your computer and follow the instructions to set up your Intuos Pen Tablet
- Download Software for your Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet.
Once you have your hardware and corresponding files installed, you can start using Wacom Pen Tablet for electronic signature captures on EZRentOut.
How To Fix Wacom Tablet Pen Not Working on Windows?
Scenario: The pen does not work properly and draws only dots when you drag the pen to capture signatures.
You may face this issue when using the Wacom Tablet Pen on Windows for EZRentOut. It happens because of Windows Ink being enabled in your tablet properties. To fix this issue, follow these steps:
1) Open Wacom Tablet Properties
2) Select the tab named ‘Mapping’
3) Uncheck the ‘Use Windows Ink’ checkbox.
After following the above steps, you should not face this issue again.