At EZRentOut, we are committed to provide an unmatched support experience. You may use any of the following possible means of communication with us:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – https://blog.ezrentout.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features.
- Contribute your ideas – http://ezrentout.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the products roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them.
FAQs of EZRentOut are listed below:
How to create new assets via scanning in EZRentOut (For PC/Mac)?
To create new assets via scanning, enable ‘Hardware Scanner Integration’ in Settings → Add Ons. Hit ‘Update’ at the top of the page.
Once enabled, here are the steps to add an asset via scanning on PC/Mac:
Step 1: Go to the Item Listing page. Click the ‘Add Assets via Scanning’ button on the top right.
Step 2: On this page, you can scan as many labels as you want using a barcode scanner to create assets. Please note, if you’re scanning multiple asset labels, all of them must be of the same type – e.g. 10 different labels for 10 same laptops, all having the same specs, details, and the name ‘HP Mini 110’. Useful when you’re adding the same assets in bulk.
To add different types of assets, you’ll have to scan and create them separately in the system.
- For the scanner to work smoothly, click on the field to start scanning.
- Use your barcode scanner to scan labels of the assets you want to add to the system.
- Once you’ve scanned all the items, hit ‘Continue’.
Step 3: On the next page, enter the details of the scanned items. Again, if multiple labels are scanned, only similar types of assets can be created at a time.
Hit ‘Done’, and you now have new assets added to the system via scanning.
A similar process can be applied when adding asset stock and inventory via scanning.