At EZRentOut, we are committed to provide an unmatched support experience. You may use any of the following possible means of communication with us:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – https://blog.ezrentout.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features.
- Contribute your ideas – http://ezrentout.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the products roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them.
FAQs of EZRentOut are listed below:
We integrate with any merchant PayPal standard account. This includes support for PayPal Express.
Following are some of the URLs that you may require during the configuration process:
–Sign On URL: https://<Your Company’s Subdomain>.ezrentout.com/users/sign_in
–Identifier/Issuer: https://www.ezrentout.com (Note: Do not enter your subdomain with it)
–Assertion Consumer Service URL: https://<Your Company’s Subdomain>.com/users/auth/saml/callback
What if the Identity Provider asks for 4 attributes e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email and Principle Name? Will it matter as EZRentOut only looks for First Name, Last Name and Email?
The extra attribute will not be an issue. However, while configuring, you’d most probably have to map the exact attribute names of the first name, last name and email fields that are provided by the Identity provider in the Settings → Add Ons page.
During the EZRentOut’s configuration process, paste the certificate in the field in between the following marks:
Paste certificate details here
Someone at your organization tried accessing your EZRentOut portal through SAML, but could not log in. To fix this, verify that your integration has been set up correctly.
A common issue is not having Last Name and Email attributes configured in your SAML Set Up. To diagnose this:
1) Make sure EZRentOut is getting the Last Name and Email for members. The relevant options are available under Settings → Add Ons → SAML
2) Look for typos in SAML Attribute Names added in EZRentOut Settings. For example, if your SAML Attribute for Last Name is last_name, it should be entered as such.
3) In most cases, the parameters/attributes are mapped in your preferred identity provider configuration settings, otherwise your service provide will ask you to map them.
Here’s a step-by-step guide showing you how to integrate your EZRentOut account to QuickBooks Desktop.
Your download will start automatically in 3 seconds…
1) Go to File Explorer > Local Disk (C:)
1) Go to File Explorer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Data > EZRentOut
You can set up Authorize.net integration from Settings → Add Ons → Enable Payments through Credit Card → Use Authorize.net.
Once you click Enable, you’ll be asked to enter your Authorize.net API Login ID & Transaction Key.
To retrieve this information, login to https://account.authorize.net. From the main toolbar, click Account → Settings → Security Settings → API Login ID and Transaction Key.
To generate a Transaction Key and API Login ID, enter your Secret Answer where prompted.
To learn more about disabling old Transaction Keys, click here.
If you have already generated your API Login ID for another purpose, you will not need to generate it again. It will be available on the same page, shown below:
You can now enter the ID and key back into EZRentOut:
Hit the Verify Account button, and you’re done. Scroll down to the end and click the Update button to save your settings.
Here’s how you can install the latest version of the Sync Utility:
For Versions up to EZRentOut Sync Utility 1.6:
1. Go to Control Panel -> Programs & Features.
2. Right-click on EZRentout Sync in the list, and click on Uninstall.
3. After uninstalling, you’ll need to extract the EZRentout Sync App.rar file.
4. Run the Setup file and simply follow the steps.
For EZRentOut Sync Utility Version 1.7 or latest:
After successful installation, you’ll need to run the EZRentout Sync app, and you’re done.
We support integration with the following versions of QuickBooks Desktop (2012 or later):
1) QuickBooks Standard
2) QuickBooks Pro
3) QuickBooks Pro Plus
4) QuickBooks Premier
5) QuickBooks Enterprise
We also integrate with QuickBooks Online.
I am receiving the error: “Failed to update invoice on QuickBooks: XYZ is deleted or is marked inactive on QuickBooks”. How do I proceed?
This error shows up when an item was initially created in QuickBooks, synced with EZR, and then made inactive in QuickBooks. In order to sync again, you will have to mark the item as active again in QuickBooks.
To check if an item is marked as inactive, please apply the following filter in QuickBooks:
In case the item is marked as inactive in QuickBooks, please mark it as active by going to Settings –> Products and Services –> Change Filter from Active to Inactive –> Apply. Click “Mark Active” in the action column for the particular item.
QuickBooks has a feature called Sub Customers that is used for tracking multiple contacts for the same business (or even to track multiple projects for a customer). In EZRentOut, we recommend using the Business/Account field under ‘Customers’ to manage multiple contacts within a business. You can use both approaches; the steps for syncing Sub Customers in QuickBooks to EZR are given below:
1. First, create a sub customer in QuickBooks
2. Then create the customer in EZR AND update the ‘Display Name’ to be the same as the one in QuickBooks
And that’s it! It’ll sync the Order details appropriately.
Note: If you attempt to sync an Order in EZR with a customer that doesn’t exist in QuickBooks, it’ll be created as standard customer and not a sub customer, so you have to map the customer first following the above steps.