At EZRentOut, we are committed to provide an unmatched support experience. You may use any of the following possible means of communication with us:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – https://blog.ezrentout.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features.
- Contribute your ideas – http://ezrentout.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the products roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them.
FAQs of EZRentOut are listed below:
Plan on not using some fields? You can hide them.
Your name at top right -> Settings -> Company Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Fields to hide from items -> Enabled -> Choose which fields to hide
To change the default currency label from USD to another e.g. GBP, go to Settings-> Company Settings -> Company Profile -> Enter your preferred currency label.
To change the language, you first have to enable the translator from Name -> Settings -> Company Settings -> Company Profile -> Language Translator and save the setting.
Once saved, you’ll spot the language switch dropdown menu at the very bottom of each page. Additionally, once enabled you can also choose the language during the account sign-in screen.
Note: the language change is algorithmic at the moment and may not be 100% accurate. It also does not affect any of the printouts (labels, invoices, etc)
There is an option in EZRentOut which enables rental businesses to customize the action button label from Settings → Company Settings → Custom label. This enable businesses to rename the action button label that best describes it for their staff members. You can customize label for the Add Stock button that appears on the Asset Stock and Inventory items’ detail page. For example, Purchase Stock for Add Stock button (see image below).
To do this, you will have to customize an invoice template for orders having bundle line items. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to More -> Order Printouts -> Click ‘New Order Printout Template’.
- Choose ‘Invoice’ as your order printout type, and hit ‘Start Designing Template’.
- In the Order Line items section, click on the three horizontal dots (…) shown on the right side (see image below). An overlay will appear.
- On the overlay, select ‘Do not list contents of a bundle’ and hit ‘OK’ (see image below).
Once you are done designing the invoice template, hit ‘Create’. Choose the template e.g. Invoice for Bundle Line items’ as your default invoice template from the Order Printout Templates page.
Here is how the invoice having bundles in an order will appear now:
Learn More on how to customize order printouts in EZRentOut.
We allow our users to customize the size of a column in the listings page by setting up its character limit. To do this, do the following:
– Scroll to the right of the table on any listings page and click on the 3 vertical dots — the Customize Columns button.
– Previously, you were able to customize the columns to your preference. Use the drop-down menus to specify the column (including custom fields), click on the trashcans to delete a column, and add columns using the Add Column button. Now, you can also change the character limit for a column.
When you click the 3 vertical dots, the following dialog appears:
– When finished, press Save.
You can only change character limit for columns that show alphanumeric values in the listings page. Date and numeric fields are not included. This customization is allowed on all listing pages if the 3 vertical dots are visible.
Also, admins can set this customization as default for the new users. The change will not take place for existing users who already have customized their listing view.