At EZRentOut, we are committed to provide an unmatched support experience. You may use any of the following possible means of communication with us:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog – https://blog.ezrentout.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features.
- Contribute your ideas – http://ezrentout.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the products roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them.
FAQs of EZRentOut are listed below:
Instances like recording bulk item data against the wrong location, or when relocating a warehouse from one place to another – there’s a need to transfer stock quantity in bulk from one location to another. This can create a complex workflow. For this, EZRentOut enables you to transfer Asset Stock and Inventory items in bulk from one location to another using the excel import functionality.
- To do this, go to Asset Stock Listings Page → Click ‘Import from Excel Sheet’ button on the right → Select ‘Transfer Existing Asset Stock’. This will take you to the upload import file page.
- After uploading the file, you’ll need to map the following columns:
These columns should be present in your import file:
- Asset Stock#
Any of the above two can be present for bulk import.
- Stock From (Location name)
- Stock To (Location name)
- Stock From (Location#)
- Stock To (Location#)
In Stock From and Stock To columns, both or either of the two can be present i.e. Location name or Location#
- Price / unit*
- Total Price*
- Comments (Optional)
*If you have both Price/Unit and Total Price defined and present, precedence will be given to Price/Unit.
- Hit ‘Preview’ when done.
- Hit ‘Transfer’ if the preview is good to go.
- Please ensure that there is enough quantity present in the ‘Stock From’ location column when moving quantities from one location to another. An error will pop up if the import for a specific stock quantity isn’t successful.
- If a ‘Stock To’ location name or location# isn’t defined in the import file, and you have enabled the ‘if not present, create location’ option, the transfer will not be successful for this item. Name such a location as ‘no location’ in your import file for successful data import.
Things you need to know!
- If a location (only Stock To location) isn’t present in your account, you can choose to create it when mapping the columns (as shown in the ‘Map Columns’ image above)
- While importing bulk transfer stock data, you can map only one of the two i.e. either location# or the location name in Stock From and Stock To columns. If the Location name is mapped, location# will be disabled and vice versa.
As explained above, you can follow the same steps to transfer inventory stock in bulk from one location to another.
Companies have different ways to reorder quantity for different items. Some like to order a quantity that will bring the item to its required threshold. Others practice a fixed formula or even define a fixed value for each item. No matter what your use case may be, EZRentOut has a solution for reordering quantity.
For seamless replenishment, you can now specify a default reorder quantity for each asset stock and inventory item in EZRentOut.
To do this, go to the Item Details page → Click ‘Edit’ → Extended Information → Define ‘Reorder Quantity’ here. Hit ‘Update’.
What happens next? So whenever you add such an item to a purchase order, the quantity to be ordered is reset to its defined reorder quantity. As you can see the quantity specified in the PO pricing table below is set to ‘20’ which was defined as the reorder quantity (as shown in the image above). This quantity can be edited if required.
You can also show the ‘reorder quantity’ field in all your asset stock and inventory reports, and their respective modules in custom reports.
You can choose to hide this field in stock items detail pages. Learn more.
You can view the stock quantity of a particular location by turning on the Location Stock view. This is applicable for both Inventory and Asset Stock items.
In this view, you can see the stock quantities by locations – instead of one total quantity per item. Users can enable this view on the Inventory and Asset Stock listing pages.
On turning on the Location Stock view, quantities in respective locations will populate. Below is an example of what you would see:
Note: This view also displays stock quantities of items with different default locations.
On turning off the Location Stock view, you will only see Items for locations set as default.
Current Checkout View on Asset Stock
This view shows you all the checked out Asset Stock. You can see details for each checked out stock quantity in this view.
Learn more about changing views on items’ listing pages.
You can now customize the Low Stock Alert page as per your requirements. For example, users can track which vendor is responsible for restocking particular items.
To customize the page, access it from the bell icon in the top-right corner and click on ‘Low Stock’.
This takes you to the Low Stock Alert page. Once there, click on the pen icon as shown below to customize the columns displayed on the page.
To add a new column, click on the ‘Add Column’ button. The new column, in this case, is named ‘Column #8’. To name the column, select from the list of options available in the dropdown menu. Don’t forget to hit the ‘Save this view’ button so all your settings are applied successfully.
You can also add filters to narrow your results by choosing from the filters dropdown:
The search bar on the Items listing pages allows you to look up the desired items. It appears on the top left corner of the page.
For this, go to Navigation menu → Items → Asset/Asset stocks/Inventory → Search
You can apply filters on your search results for items.
For this, go to Navigation menu → Items → Asset/Asset stock/Inventory → Apply Filter→ Search
Let’s say you want to search for Sculptures located at Saronix Nymph Products. You can search for Sculptures and apply a location filter from the dropdown menu and your desired search will appear on the page as shown in the image below.
You can also apply multiple filters and the page will display specific search results.